Michigan Ross MBA Jakarta Information Session Schedule
Saturday, November 16, 2019
11.30 – 13.00 (Registration starts at 11.00)
Ayana Midplaza Jakarta
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 10-11
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Michigan Ross MBA Info Session Overview:
- CONNECT: with BK Jeong, who is the Managing Director of Michigan Ross Global MBA program – a 16-months full-time MBA program. At the info session you will also have the chance to meet with Hendra Saputra (sponsored by Telkomsel) and Pratama Suprayogi (awarded scholarship from Ministry of Finance), who are Indonesian alumni from the program.
- LEARN: about the unique structure of the Global MBA program at Michigan Ross, which targets applicants who are company-sponsored, government scholarship awardees (such as LPDP), entrepreneurs, or those running their family business. In addition, the Indonesian alumni will share about their experience at this accelerated Michigan Ross full-time MBA program as well as their career paths before coming to Michigan Ross and after graduation.
- ASK: the perspective of both the admissions representative and Indonesian alumni for tips on how to prepare a competitive application to this selective Michigan Ross Global MBA program.
Program Highlights of Michigan Ross Global MBA:
- WHO: This accelerated full-time MBA Program at Michigan Ross was established for the unique purpose of nurturing high potential sponsored employees, into business leaders equipped with global perspectives and cutting edge business knowledge. Aside from company-sponsored applicants, those who are running their family business/entrepreneurs, or have been awarded an MBA scholarship from the government such as the Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education (LPDP – Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan) are also eligible to apply. Professionals such as lawyers and medical doctors may also be eligible.
- WHEN and WHERE: The 16-months full-time MBA program begins with a month-long immersive study session in Korea and Japan, followed by a further month’s study and interaction with technology companies and leaders in Silicon Valley. Finally, the program will take students to Ann Arbor, Michigan, giving students the opportunity to study alongside some of the brightest minds in the world for 14 intensive months.
Registration Link for Michigan Ross MBA Info Session:
Click on the button below to register asap for this event as seats are limited to 25 people!
Please share to others that might be interested in coming to this info session that registration will close on Thursday, November 14!