Informasi Logistik Pameran MBA Jakarta
Saturday, September 17, 2016
12.30PM – 5PM
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Jakarta
Jl. M.H. Thamrin Kav. 28-30
Why get an MBA?
- Nine out of every ten employers intend to maintain or increase the number of job openings for business school graduates in 2015 (Source: GMAC 2015 Survey)
- The starting salary expected in 2015 for recent MBA graduates in the US is $100,000 (Source: Financial Times 2015)
- More than half of employers will increase starting salaries for new MBA hires in 2015 (Source: GMAC 2014 Survey)
Overview of Pameran MBA Jakarta
Already planning to get an MBA? Come to Pameran MBA Jakarta held by The MBA Tour to maximize your research at 1 event!
- MBA Panels: Applying, Financing, GMAT Strategy, and more!
- School Presentations: Columbia, Michigan Ross, UT Austin – McCombs, Erasmus, IE, IESE, INSEAD, and more!
- MBA Networking Fair: meet admissions directors from top international business schools located all over the world!
In addition, meet Toga MBA Consulting who will be doing a free CV review and LPDP workshop at the event. We will also happily answer any questions you have about our test prep (TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT) courses and MBA admissions consulting service.
Event Recap of Pameran MBA Jakarta
Click here for a brief visual narrative of this event: The MBA Tour Jakarta 2016