USC Marshall MBA IBEAR Information Session Schedule
Saturday, November 17, 2018
Ayana Midplaza Jakarta
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 10-11,
10.45 AM – 11.15 AM: Registration
11.15 AM – 12.15 PM: Masterclass in International Business conducted by Dr. Richard Drobnick
12. 15 PM – 13.15 PM: Information Session on USC Marshall MBA IBEAR program followed by neworking with prominent Indonesian alumni
Overview of USC Marshall MBA IBEAR Masterclass and Info Session:
USC Marshall IBEAR MBA program will hold a Masterclass on America’s New Trade Policies: Opportunities for Businesses in Indonesia.
The Masterclass will be conducted by the program director – Dr. Richard Drobnick (click on the link for his profile) in conversation with Indonesian business leaders from IBEAR MBA.
An information session on USC Marshall MBA IBEAR program and networking event with University of Southern California Marshall Indonesian alumni will follow after the Masterclass.
USC Marshall MBA IBEAR Program Features:
- Program Length & Size: 12-month immersion with 55 mid-career international business professionals
- Practical Curriculum and Real World Applications:
- International Business Consulting Projects: IBEAR MBA’s capstone course. Over a 4- month period, teams of five students work with a client to develop recommendations for one of its important business challenges
- International Experiential Learning Program: This is a required 10-day component of USC Marshall MBA IBEAR Program; travel costs are paid by IBEAR
- Leadership & Executive Development Programs:
- Professional Development: Awards of up to $500 are available to secure professional certifications or participate in conferences, career fairs, and networking events to enhance each student’s professional development
- Career Treks to Silicon Valley in San Francisco Bay Area and Seattle: These experiential learning programs provide sponsored and self-sponsored students with opportunities to visit Fortune 500 companies, meet senior business leaders, and network with USC Marshall IBEAR MBA alumni
- Personalized Career Development Services: These are provided for all self-sponsored students. Tuned to the unique needs of mid-career international professionals, IBEAR’s dedicated career advisor provides students with highly personalized coaching in addition to a broad range of career development workshops and networking opportunities
- Financial Support / Assistance:
- Scholarships: IBEAR MBA Global Business Fellows Awards of up to $50,000 to self-sponsored students. 2 scholarships reserved for Indonesian students
- Living Allowance: USC Marshall MBA IBEAR Residential Community program provides rent subsidies ($6,000/year for single apartments and $9,000/year for family apartments) to self-sponsored students
Registration Link for USC Marshall MBA IBEAR Event:
Click on the button below to register asap for this event as seats are limited! Please share to others that might be interested in this event that registration will close on November 15!