UCLA MBA Jakarta Information Session Logistics
Saturday, July 7, 2018
10.30AM – 12.00PM (Registration starts at 10AM)
WeWork, Gama Tower 33rd Floor
Jl. HR Rasuna Said, Kav C22, Karet Kuningan
Jakarta 12940, Indonesia
Attend UCLA Anderson MBA Info Session to Learn About:
- What’s different about UCLA Anderson’s program
- What UCLA Anderson looks for in a candidate
- The UCLA MBA alumni network in Indonesia
Featured UCLA Anderson Indonesian Alumni at Info Session:
- David Setiawan: Founder and Managing Director of Toga MBA Consulting with background in corporate venture capital at Emtek, management consulting (AT Kearney), and various technology companies in Silicon Valley.
- Adityo Kusumo: Department Head of internal Mergers and Acquisitions Bank Mandiri, with over 11 years of successful cross-functional leadership roles in the organization (attained full MBA sponsorship to UCLA Anderson and cross exchange at London Business School). Adityo is the current President of UCLA Anderson Indonesia Alumni Chapter.
- Harsono Tjandra: Entrepreneur running F&B / lifestyle and aviation businesses. Prior to his UCLA MBA, Harsono previously worked in management consulting at BCG and also in IT at a technology services company in Singapore.
- Haryanto Tanjo: Founder and CEO of Moka POS with management consulting background from McKinsey Indonesia and also Webster Pacific US prior to his UCLA MBA.
- Jefrey Joe: Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Alpha JWC Ventures. Previously, Jef was the COO of Groupon Indonesia and has management consulting (BCG) and corporate finance advisory (E&Y) experience.
- Edwin Setjodiningrat: Seasoned entrepreneur with focus in manufacturing and supply chain as well as information systems in the automotive sector.
- Gadri Chandra: Recently graduated Indonesian alum (Class of 2018) and incoming consultant at Bain & Company. Prior to his UCLA MBA, he spent 9 years at Accenture Technology Consulting where he last held the position of Manager. Gadri earned his Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering at ITB.
- Diandra Sediyono: Incoming student (Class of 2020). Prior to her UCLA MBA, she worked in investment banking at Bahana Securities and also at BNP Paribas Fixed Income trading desk. Diandra earned her Bachelor’s in Economics from University of Indonesia.
Registration Link for UCLA MBA Info Session:
The registration deadline has now passed. If you still wish to attend the UCLA MBA info session, please arrive at 10 AM sharp to register for the standby list. The event organizers will let you in at 10.30 if there are enough seats available.
Please share with your friends that might be interested in coming to the info session.