Saturday, April 21, 2018
12.30PM – 5.30PM
InterContinental MidPlaza Hotel
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 10-11,
Interested in Getting an MBA?
- Getting for an MBA can help you learn valuable business skills and network with successful industry professionals
- More companies in Asia, Europe, and America plan to hire MBA graduates in 2017 compared to 2016. US companies plan to offer MBA graduates a starting median salary of US$110K in 2017, up from US$105K in 2016 (Source: GMAC 2017)
- 86% of companies who work directly with business schools plan to hire MBA graduates in 2017 (Source: GMAC 2017)
- Despite political uncertainty about the status of immigration and work visa programmes, companies in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the US are still planning to hire international graduate business candidates (Source: GMAC 2017)
Overview of QS MBA Fair Jakarta
The QS Connect 1-2-1 MBA Fair Jakarta offers scheduled round table meetings with MBA admissions directors and Indonesian alumni from top business schools such as UCLA Anderson (US), IESE (Spain), Erasmus Rotterdam (Netherlands), INSEAD (France / Singapore), and many more to help you discover the best business school that matches your profile / background and career aspirations. Anthony Woo, Researcher at Harvard Business School APAC Research Centre (HBS 2011 MBA Alumni), along with Antonius Budianto (Oxford Said 2016 MBA Alumni) will also join this MBA Fair Jakarta to share their experience!
Exclusively at this event:
- Application fee waivers and the chance to apply for exclusive QS scholarships
- Complimentary copy of the QS Top MBA Career Guide for the first 100 attendees
- Face-to-face conversations with admissions directors and alumni from top business schools
- Informative admissions seminars and panel discussions
So register online for this free MBA Fair Jakarta event and the QS Top MBA team can match you with participating business schools for 30-minute meetings with admissions directors or Indonesian alumni so you can get all of your MBA questions answered in one day!
Toga MBA Consulting will also be at this MBA Fair Jakarta to provide free CV reviews for those that bring a printed copy of their CVs. We will also answer any questions you have about our test prep (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, and GMAT) courses and MBA admissions consulting services.
The event is free to attend but you must register as places are limited. Please share to others that you think might be interested in attending this Jakarta MBA fair!
Registration for MBA Fair Jakarta by QS Top MBA
There are two ways to register:
- Click on the following link and email your CV/resume: Register by CV/Resume
- Click on the button below and fill out the requested information.