Jadwal & Lokasi Pameran MBA
Saturday, April 7 2018
10AM – 4PM
InterContinental MidPlaza Hotel
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 10-11,
Motivasi Kuliah Jurusan MBA
As the world’s most recognized business degree, an MBA enables its graduates to quickly gain managerial responsibilities, make a career switch, and expand professional network. You can embark on a life-changing journey with an MBA!
- Studying for an MBA can help you not only learn valuable business skills, but also network with knowledgeable and successful professionals in the industry.
- More companies in Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and the United States plan to hire MBA graduates in 2017 compared to those who did so in 2016. US-based companies plan to offer recent MBA graduates a starting median base salary of USD 110,000 in 2017, up from USD 105,000 in 2016. (Source: GMAC 2017)
- 86% of corporate recruiters who work directly with graduate business schools plan to hire MBA graduates in 2017. (Source: GMAC 2017)
- Despite political uncertainty about the status of immigration and work visa programmes, companies in Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the US are still planning to hire international graduate business candidates. (Source: GMAC 2017)
Fitur Pameran MBA
At this MBA fair you will get the opportunity to meet admissions representatives from business schools in Europe and North America such as IE, HEC Paris, ESADE, Manchester Business School, Toronto Rotman, University of California – Riverside, and many more. You can also learn about scholarship opportunities totalling €2 million to pursue an MBA or Executive MBA (EMBA) degree.
Each participant will have exclusive access to the following:
- One-to-One (20 minutes long) and small group meetings with MBA Admissions Directors to answer your questions
- Individual advising sessions with Access MBA consultants about your MBA plans
- Learn from school representatives and alumni during Panel Discussions
Toga MBA Consulting will also be there to provide:
- GMAT workshop (13:50PM) featuring Indonesians who successfully scored a 700+ on their GMAT and recently admitted to UCLA Anderson and Oxford Said
- Information on our services that include test prep courses (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT), and MBA admissions consulting services
- Free CV Review for attendees that bring a printed copy of their CV
Pendaftaran Pameran MBA
By registering for this Pameran MBA in Jakarta held by Access MBA, your profile will be matched and selected for individual meetings with the business schools that correspond to your expectations. Places for One-to-One meetings are limited and available on a first come first serve basis. Early registration is thus highly recommended! Click on the button below to register asap!