Saturday, March 17, 2018
11AM – 4PM
Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Jl. M. H. Thamrin, Kav. 28-30
Jakarta, Indonesia 10310
Why get an MBA?
- Nine out of every ten employers intend to maintain or increase the number of job openings for business school graduates (Source: GMAC Survey)
- The starting salary expected for recent MBA graduates in the US is $100,000 (Source: Financial Times)
- More than half of employers will increase starting salaries for new MBA hires (Source: GMAC Survey)
Overview of Jakarta MBA Conference (Konferensi / Pameran MBA)
Find your perfect program at this Jakarta MBA Conference! Below is the format of the MBA Conference:
- Meet-up: This provides MBA Conference attendees the opportunity to meet with with MBA admissions directors from the business schools that are attending both in a 1-to-1 and also small group meetings.
- Panels: There will be presentations from MBA admissions directors regarding the application process and requirements, financing options such as scholarships or loans, and also from GMAT regarding the test overview.
- Networking Fair: This event will also feature an open MBA fair where you can visit the booth of participating business schools and speak directly with their representatives. Access to all this free information will help you succeed in your applications.
At this Jakarta MBA Conference, you can also meet alumni from the top business schools such as UCLA Anderson who will share their experience going through the application process from preparing the GMAT, writing essays, and going through the interview.
Last but not least, Toga MBA Consulting will also be providing free CV reviews for those that bring printed copy of their CVs. We will also answer any questions about our test prep (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, GMAT) courses and MBA admissions consulting service.
Please share to others that you think might be interested in attending this MBA fair!