UCLA Anderson MBA Jakarta Information Session Logistics
Saturday, July 22, 2017
10AM – 1PM (Registration starts at 10AM)
Mandiri University, Room 601
Jl. Tanah Abang Timur Dalam, No. 1 – 2
Jakarta 10110, Indonesia
Google Maps Link
Attend UCLA Anderson Information Session to Learn About:
- What’s different about the UCLA Anderson MBA program
- What UCLA Anderson looks for in an MBA candidate
- The UCLA Anderson alumni network in Indonesia
Featured Indonesian Alumni at UCLA Anderson Info Session:
- David Setiawan: Founder and Managing Director of Toga MBA Consulting with background in corporate venture capital at Emtek, management consulting (AT Kearney), and various technology companies in Silicon Valley.
- Adityo Kusumo: Assistant VP of internal Mergers and Acquisitions at Bank Mandiri, with over 9 years of cross-functional leadership roles. Adityo is the current President of UCLA Anderson Indonesia Alumni Chapter.
- Will Ongkowidjaja: Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Alpha JWC Ventures – a venture capital firm. Previously, Will worked in investment banking (UBS and BNP Paribas) and management consulting (McKinsey Jakarta and Booz Allen Hamilton Sydney).
- Jefrey Joe: Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Alpha JWC Ventures. Previously, Jef was the COO of Groupon Indonesia and has management consulting (BCG) and corporate finance advisory (E&Y) experience.
- Harsono Tjandra: Entrepreneur running F&B / lifestyle and aviation businesses. Previously worked in management consulting at BCG and also in IT at a technology services company in Singapore.
- Haryanto Tanjo: Founder and CEO of Moka POS with management consulting background from McKinsey Indonesia and Webster Pacific US.
- Dominic Sumarli: Consultant at BCG Jakarta. Previously worked in a quantitative finance role as a Portfolio Analyst at BNP Paribas in Hong Kong.
- Julianto Sidarto: Senior business advisor in Southeast Asia (SEA). Recently retired regional SEA Managing Director of Accenture after a very successful career spanning over 26 years.
- Gadri Chandra: Current student and now doing an internship at Bain Consulting Jakarta. After earning his Engineering degree from ITB, he spent 9 years at Accenture Technology Consulting where he was last a Manager.
The registration deadline has now passed. If you still wish to attend the UCLA Anderson info session, please arrive at 10 AM sharp to register for the standby list. The event organizers will let you in at 10.30 if there are enough seats available.
Please share with your friends that might be interested in coming to the info session.