Saturday, April 1, 2017
1PM – 6PM
InterContinental MidPlaza Hotel
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 10-11,
Why get an MBA?
- Nine out of every ten employers intend to maintain or increase the number of job openings for business school graduates in 2015 (Source: GMAC 2015 Survey)
- The starting salary expected in 2015 for recent MBA graduates in the US is $100,000 (Source: Financial Times 2015)
- More than half of employers will increase starting salaries for new MBA hires in 2015 (Source: GMAC 2014 Survey)
Overview of Jakarta MBA Fair
QS Connect 1-2-1 MBA Event in Jakarta is your chance to meet face-to-face with MBA admissions directors from some of the world’s top business schools such as IE Business School and SMU (Singapore Management University). Once registered, our MBA consultants will review your experience and then tailor a fully personalised schedule of 30-minute individual meetings with the business schools admissions directors that correspond to your expectations. Get your questions answered and discover the best MBA program for you!
Exclusively at this event:
- In-depth information on a variety of MBA programs
- Free consultation from a team of MBA experts
- Complimentary QS TopMBA Guide for first 100 attendees
- US$1.7 million worth of exclusive scholarships available
Toga MBA Consulting will also bring a UCLA Anderson Indonesian alum to provide free CV reviews for those that bring a printed copy of their CVs. We will also answer any questions you have about our test prep (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, and GMAT) courses and MBA admissions consulting services.
The event is free to attend but you must register as places are limited. Please share to others that you think might be interested in attending this Jakarta MBA fair!
Registration for Jakarta MBA Fair by QS TopMBA
There are two ways to register:
- Click on the following link and to email your CV: email@example.com
- Click on the button below and fill out the requested information.